Skip to main content

My to do list(:

Things to do this weekend:


1.Wake up before 3 P.M
2. Clean and re organize closet
3.Start new chapter for book.
4. Start living out my New Years Resolution....
5.Find a place that sells Llamas
6.Wash car.
7. Find Channing Tatum and have his baby:D
8.Go see Texas Chainsaw Massacre
9. Buy Laguna Beach full seasons
10. Buy a screen protector.
11. Some how convince little Mix to come to america!
 Not sure why I decided to make this.... maybe its because I'm on here everyday and I read most things on here.. so this is major motivation to finally do the things that have been on my to do list for THREE MONTHS! I know sad..... and I have said before that I  am going to eventually get to drive a llama I am determined and will do it...... and short after... be looking for my mugshot! lol. And who's going to see Texas chainsaw massacre?  And if you don't know who little mix is here is a link. They were on X Factor UK and you also may know who the blonde one is (Perrie) Zayn Malik's girlfriend!They are amazing! urg. I was born in the wrong country.Have lovely day babes!! :D 


~Airr Jayy
                                               




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAJOR UPDATE!

First let me start out for giving you guys some much deserved love! Holy shit. You guys are truly amazing. And I can't thank you guys enough for sticking with me over these past 10 months of inactivity. This past year in general has been exceptionally hard. I have been struggling with some personal things, and honestly, I didn't expect them to effect me like they did. I know, alot of writers go through a lot of things and still post, but I'm not one of those people. I honestly feel horrible, because I have been gone so long and neglected all of you. Now, with that said, the immense amount of hate I got was extensive and unnecessary. Honestly. I though about deleting my account numerous times because getting shit , from people, who don't know anything about what is happening in your personal life is more annoying than anything else. I wrote a shit ton of chapters during the time that I have been gone, and after reading them recently I realized that they didn't go in ...

Pretty much...

Fan Emails Answered(Jessica)

Q: Mayweather did not deserve to win...Didn't even have any good hits... A: OKKKAYYYYY.....