Skip to main content

I am Obsessed!!!

Okay so lately I have been in LOVE with the these albums if you don't have them I highly recomend getting them. The first one on my favorites list  is the weekend's album Trilogy. This album can be compared to drakes, all of his song's you can either relate to or feel bad for the people who have been through it. Favorite song: Next. It is explicit but is AMAZING.Buy The Weekend's Album Here!!!!!


Okay so I am NOT THE HUGEST BIEBER FAN. I think hes got a great voice, but he's not all that cute.....
(That is my personal opinion.) But he is amazing live and he is also one of the only artist that actually has the talent of making his songs better with them being acoustic, and his voice being even better.Buy Justin's Album Here!  

Last but defiantly not least is Bruno Mars... I have always loved Bruno Mars , He is amazing! And he and Christina Aguilerah live is like an orgasm he honestly is an talented man. Buy Bruno's album here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAJOR UPDATE!

First let me start out for giving you guys some much deserved love! Holy shit. You guys are truly amazing. And I can't thank you guys enough for sticking with me over these past 10 months of inactivity. This past year in general has been exceptionally hard. I have been struggling with some personal things, and honestly, I didn't expect them to effect me like they did. I know, alot of writers go through a lot of things and still post, but I'm not one of those people. I honestly feel horrible, because I have been gone so long and neglected all of you. Now, with that said, the immense amount of hate I got was extensive and unnecessary. Honestly. I though about deleting my account numerous times because getting shit , from people, who don't know anything about what is happening in your personal life is more annoying than anything else. I wrote a shit ton of chapters during the time that I have been gone, and after reading them recently I realized that they didn't go in ...

Pretty much...

Fan Emails Answered(Jessica)

Q: Mayweather did not deserve to win...Didn't even have any good hits... A: OKKKAYYYYY.....