Skip to main content

My Beauty Favorites.

My Beauty Favorites.

Lancôme
saksfifthavenue.com

Clinique foundation
$40 - debenhams.com

Smashbox
nordstrom.com

Borghese eyeliner
lordandtaylor.com

MAC Cosmetics lip stick
bloomingdales.com

Maybelline
target.com

Creme eyeliner
$5.93 - eyeslipsface.co.uk

Juicy couture
juicycouture.com

Dkny perfume
dkny.com

Nail polish
capricho.abril.com.br

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAJOR UPDATE!

First let me start out for giving you guys some much deserved love! Holy shit. You guys are truly amazing. And I can't thank you guys enough for sticking with me over these past 10 months of inactivity. This past year in general has been exceptionally hard. I have been struggling with some personal things, and honestly, I didn't expect them to effect me like they did. I know, alot of writers go through a lot of things and still post, but I'm not one of those people. I honestly feel horrible, because I have been gone so long and neglected all of you. Now, with that said, the immense amount of hate I got was extensive and unnecessary. Honestly. I though about deleting my account numerous times because getting shit , from people, who don't know anything about what is happening in your personal life is more annoying than anything else. I wrote a shit ton of chapters during the time that I have been gone, and after reading them recently I realized that they didn't go in ...

Pretty much...

Fan Emails Answered(Jessica)

Q: Mayweather did not deserve to win...Didn't even have any good hits... A: OKKKAYYYYY.....