Skip to main content

♥

CANCER - The Beauty (June 21 to July 22) MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. A Cancer's love is one of a kind... Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet in your life. Entirely creative person, most are artists and insane, respectfully speaking. They perfected sex and do it often. Extremely random. An ultimate freak. Extremely funny and is usually the life of the party. Most Cancers will take you under their wing and into their hearts where you will remain forever. Cancers make love with a passion beyond compare. Spontaneous. Not a fighter, but will kick your ass good if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to! 12 years of bad luck if you do not share this post.

 ♥ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAJOR UPDATE!

First let me start out for giving you guys some much deserved love! Holy shit. You guys are truly amazing. And I can't thank you guys enough for sticking with me over these past 10 months of inactivity. This past year in general has been exceptionally hard. I have been struggling with some personal things, and honestly, I didn't expect them to effect me like they did. I know, alot of writers go through a lot of things and still post, but I'm not one of those people. I honestly feel horrible, because I have been gone so long and neglected all of you. Now, with that said, the immense amount of hate I got was extensive and unnecessary. Honestly. I though about deleting my account numerous times because getting shit , from people, who don't know anything about what is happening in your personal life is more annoying than anything else. I wrote a shit ton of chapters during the time that I have been gone, and after reading them recently I realized that they didn't go in ...

"What do you post on your instagram..?" (Fan emails answered.)

One of those days

One of those days by iamkittenhearmeroar featuring a cat sweater