Skip to main content

Fan emails answered: From Elias


1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? No.
2.When did your last hug take place?Last night.
3.Are you a jealous person?Not really. But whats mine is mine.
4.Are you tired right now?Yes, been up since 3.
5.Do you chew on your straws? Yes, its a gross habit.
6.Have you ever been called a tease?A few times. lol.
7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
8.Do you cry easily?No Im not a emotional person.
9.What should you be doing right now? Sleeping.
10.Are you a heavy sleeper?Yes, I once slept through the little fire alarm thing at my grandparents house. So embarrassing.
11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months? Not really as I said before I'm not an emotional person.
12.Are you mad at someone right now?Yes, a few people actually.
13.Do you believe in love?Ehhh. 50/50
14.What makes you laugh no matter what? Anything with Kevin Hart.
15.Who was the last person you talked to? Shel
16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like? If soaked panties are butterflies then yes
17.Will you get married?No.
18.When was the last time you smiled? Two seconds ago.
19.Does anyone like you? IDK.
20.Do you secretly like someone?No.
21.Who was the first person you talked to today?My sister
22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Everyone. I'm an open person
23.What are you NOT looking forward to?School, Human contact.
24.What ARE you looking forward to? An orgasm.
25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?Yes.
26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do? Laugh.
27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?Yes.
28.Are you a forgiving person? No.
29.How many TRUE friends do you have? 5
30.Do you fall for people easily? No, if you get me to fall for you, you are special.
31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend? No.
32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? pasta
33.Who was the last person you drove with? My best friend
34.How late did you stay up last night and why?2 AM, my best friend wouldn't let me go to sleep. 
35.If you could move somewhere else, would you? Yes, in a heartbeat.
36.Who was the last person you took a picture of? My little sister
37.Can you live a day without TV? Yes
38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed? Last night
39.Three names you go by.. Erika, Airr, sweet cheeks. 
40.Are you currently in a relationship? FWB,yes.
41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie? A walk to remember
42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? Ehh, in a way
43.What’s your current problem? Everything
44.Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes
45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships? I think they are cute
46.How many kids do you want to have? 0
47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them? No, I'm very blunt.













p.s. SOOOOOOO sorry it took me a long time to publish this, thought that I did

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAJOR UPDATE!

First let me start out for giving you guys some much deserved love! Holy shit. You guys are truly amazing. And I can't thank you guys enough for sticking with me over these past 10 months of inactivity. This past year in general has been exceptionally hard. I have been struggling with some personal things, and honestly, I didn't expect them to effect me like they did. I know, alot of writers go through a lot of things and still post, but I'm not one of those people. I honestly feel horrible, because I have been gone so long and neglected all of you. Now, with that said, the immense amount of hate I got was extensive and unnecessary. Honestly. I though about deleting my account numerous times because getting shit , from people, who don't know anything about what is happening in your personal life is more annoying than anything else. I wrote a shit ton of chapters during the time that I have been gone, and after reading them recently I realized that they didn't go in ...

Pretty much...

Fan Emails Answered(Jessica)

Q: Mayweather did not deserve to win...Didn't even have any good hits... A: OKKKAYYYYY.....