Skip to main content

Fan Emails Answered (Julie, WA)

Q: Are you a social person?

A: Not at all. lol., in a way I am And in a way I am not. Like honestly I cant even tell you how annoyed I get by every human being. lol. As soon as I walk on campus I want to jump off the building. If I know you yea I will talk to you laugh, crack some jokes, and go about my way.  Now if you are a  random person I would like you too know that I will spray you with Lysol if you come within like 2 ft of me. I personally cant stand germs so I am not trying to be mean to you its just that I absolutely HATE germs. And because of my phobia I stay away for most people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAJOR UPDATE!

First let me start out for giving you guys some much deserved love! Holy shit. You guys are truly amazing. And I can't thank you guys enough for sticking with me over these past 10 months of inactivity. This past year in general has been exceptionally hard. I have been struggling with some personal things, and honestly, I didn't expect them to effect me like they did. I know, alot of writers go through a lot of things and still post, but I'm not one of those people. I honestly feel horrible, because I have been gone so long and neglected all of you. Now, with that said, the immense amount of hate I got was extensive and unnecessary. Honestly. I though about deleting my account numerous times because getting shit , from people, who don't know anything about what is happening in your personal life is more annoying than anything else. I wrote a shit ton of chapters during the time that I have been gone, and after reading them recently I realized that they didn't go in ...

Pretty much...

Fan Emails Answered(Jessica)

Q: Mayweather did not deserve to win...Didn't even have any good hits... A: OKKKAYYYYY.....